Monster Blaster is a complete physics based game kit that uses a brand new sets of mechanics to deliver a fresh gameplay experience to players. Instead of projectiles, in each level you have a limited number of bombs that you must carefully place near monsters and then detonate them to throw them out of screen bounds! Seems simple, but is highly addictive when played.
– This is a full template with lots of textures, animations, soundFxs, and playable levels.
– Full support 24/7. We guarantee your satisfaction.
– Support multi-platform: Android, iOs, Window Phone 8, WebPlayer and Windows
– Multiple screen sizing for all mobile devices.
– Simple, but highly addictive physics based gameplay
– More than 10 dynamic in-game elements
– Full game flow with menu, world/level selection, pause and gameover scenes
– Can be used to build a 2D or a 3D game at no time!
– Mobile friendly (with awesome performance!)
– Extremely easy to re-skin, re-master or to be used as a strong base to develop a game from scratch
– Fully commented source code in C#
– All assets are free to use in free or commercial projects
It works with Unity built-in features and doesn’t need any 3rd party tools to get it up and running.